Last chance to apply for Women in Wind 2019-2020!
Today is the last day for mentees to apply to the inaugural year of the Women in Wind Global Leadership Program! Join GWEC and the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) in promoting best practices for gender diversity within the wind industry, and advancing the role of women as agents of change in society. Officially launched on 2 April 2019, the Women in Wind program includes:
- A dedicated program of training and mentoring, aimed at providing participants with multidisciplinary experience and global perspectives;
- A network of mentors among leading women in the wind industry;
- A comprehensive education program incorporating the latest technological developments and best practices from the industry;
- A platform to assist leading companies in the sector in identifying talent and reaching new gender equality benchmarks; and,
- A growing network of alumni who can serve as mentors for future generations of women entering the industry, as wind becomes one of the world’s dominant energy sources.
Interest has been high and applications have been received from all over the world. Don’t miss this chance to be part of this exciting program for future female leaders in wind, and apply at the link below. The application period will close tonight at 15 April 2019, 23:59 CET.
Keep following the Women in Wind blog for program updates and features on our mentees. Next up on the blog – data-driven insights on the applicant pool.