Masterclass on Offshore Wind Projects: Design, Engineering & Construction
November 7 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm IST₹3999
Why Attend This Masterclass?
Offshore wind energy is a fast growing renewable energy technology that is built upon the expertise of several engineering disciplines. Engineers who work in wind farm design, operation and maintenance must understand the various disciplines involved in order to meet energy production and cost reductions goals. This is equally true of professionals who are new to this field.This masterclass has been designed with the needs of working professionals in mind. It focuses on how the various engineering disciplines integrate in the design and installation of offshore wind farms. Each session will focus on a particular discipline, examining issues and challenges such as external conditions, installation, dynamics, grid integration, operation and maintenance.
The content will be delivered by experts who specialize in this area. The course will help professionals in the field of offshore wind energy to broaden their knowledge of the relevant technical disciplines and their integration. Professionals with a scientific background, who are new to the field of offshore wind energy, will benefit from a high-level insight into the technical and engineering aspects of wind energy.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how the various technical disciplines interact with one another.
- Be able to select the best options for developing and operating offshore wind farms.
- Grasp how wind turbines are designed to handle various conditions, such as dynamic wind and wave and loadings.
- Describe grid integration strategies for offshore wind turbines.
- Understand operational and maintenance strategies for offshore wind turbines and farms.